WELCOME TO YAUNG NI OO BLOG & THANK FOR VISIT US

Wednesday, April 16, 2014

My Dream to be a Doctor

To
YNO
I'm Young Ni Oo student. Before I live in Thailand camp of Mae La Oo camp (13). Before I live in Thailand I don't want to be anything in Thailand. Just go to school and eat,read,play in the camp. Doing nothing about life. But now I'm in USA. Most people are said USA is good, but not really. Now I learn a little of English and other language also. I try to learn more English. And want to go back to Thailand also. But I now I try to learn a lot English and try to learn how to read, how to spell the word. Most people are they know how to speak English, but they don't know how to spell the word and they don't know how to write English. Now I have a dream to be doctor. I want to be doctor in USA.


THANKS
I'm U Aung Pay Lake son Nay Lin Oo
My *DREAM* to be DOCTOR!

No comments:

Post a Comment